It is March and we are celebrating with our friends and fans with a Gourmet Giveaway from March 6- March 14! We will be giving away your choice of 2 of our Caribbean Trading Gourmet Seasonings. It is really easy to enter – you can earn points by liking us on Facebook or on Twitter! We will notify the winner to get their mailing address and your choice of seasonings. Keep in touch – as we will be running more great giveaways throughout the year!
a Rafflecopter giveaway
What is the Gourmet Giveaway Prize?
Your Choice of 2 of the following Seasonings (A $20.00 Value):
Puerto Rican Adobo Seasoning 5 oz.
-Ingredients: Garlic Salt, Onion, Cumin, Spices, Pepper, Tumeric & Lemon Oil It wouldn’t be “cocina criolla” without Adobo. Shake up any meal when you shake it on.
Spiced Rum Grill Seasoning 5 oz.
-Ingredients: Garlic Salt, Brown Sugar, Spices, Butter Granules, Rum & Paprika Great flavor to pop on anything that gets a grilling. Party like a pirate!
Limin Times Seafood Seasoning 5 oz.
-Ingredients: Garlic Salt, Sugar, Herbs, Lime Oil and Spices Ahoy! Now it’s swimmingly easy to make seafood flavors jump up and dance.
Lively Up Lime Jerk Seasoning 5 oz.
-Ingredients: Salt, Sugar, Herbs, Chiles, Lime Oil, Jamaican Allspice and Spices Shake it on, rub it in, enjoy! Ya mon. Lively up yourself. And your lunch.
Spicy Pepper Steak Seasoning 5 oz.
-Ingredients: Kosher salt, Assorted peppercorns, Paprika, Garlic powder, Dry Mustard and Ground Thyme. Stake out a territory that’s particularly delicious – peppery goodness with the heat of the islands.
How to Enter?
Click Here to enter: https://www.facebook.com/CaribbeanTrading/app_228910107186452
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Caribbean Trading Company whose registered office is at Calle Principal #4 Palmer, PR 00721.
2. Employees of Caribbean Trading Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.caribbeantrading.com/blog
5. Closing date for entry will be March 14, 2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: www.caribbeantrading.com/blog
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen: (delete as applicable)
- at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 28 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Puerto Rican law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Puerto Rico.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Puerto Rico data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.