This Mango Mustard Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites is a super simple and easy appetizer that will get rave reviews from all of your guests. The Habanero Mango Mustard gives a nice twist to a classic recipe! It’s a nice twist on a traditional appetizer recipe.
Ingredients needed to make Mango Mustard Slow Cooker Kielbasa Bites:
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. kielbasa, sliced (use your favorite, or could even use lower fat chicken summer sausage)
- 1/3 cup Spicy Mango Mustard
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Mix the mustard, honey, garlic and black pepper in a small bowl. Add the sliced kielbasa and mustard mixture to a 1.5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Switch the slow cooker to warm for the party.
- Leave out toothpicks for your guest to enjoy the kielbasa bites.
- Note: This recipe can be doubled or tripled for a larger party. You also can brown the kielbasa in a pan on the stove-top before adding to the slow cooker.
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well so you can add it into your recipe box. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!