This Limin’ Coconut shrimp recipe is made very easy by using Caribbean Trading Company’s Coconut Balsamic Vinegar. It provides that great coconut flavor, strong yet not overpowering. It adds some extra pizazz and complexity of flavor to this recipe. This recipe was provided by our very own Crew Member Noelia Ayala. And it is soo good! She brought it for lunch one day and we all got to try it.
Ingredients needed to make the Limin’ Coconut Shrimp Recipe:
- 3/4 cup Caribbean Trading Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Lime Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 2 tsp. Caribbean Trading Limin Times Seafood Seasoning
- 1 chili, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 lb. large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the Coconut Balsamic vinegar, the Lime Olive Oil, chili, garlic, seafood seasoning, cilantro and lime juice in a dish.
- Marinate the shrimp in the mixture for 10-15 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil a baking dish and place shrimp in dish; bake for 5 minutes, or until done.
- You may also place shrimp on presoaked wooden skewers and grill for 1-2 minutes per side, or until done
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add it into your recipe box: