It is April and we are celebrating with our friends and fans with a Hot Sauce Pack Giveaway! There are all kinds of treasure in this world and it doesn’t have to be buried! Running from April 4- 17, 2014 we will be giving away a Triple Treasure pack of Caribbean Trading Gourmet Crushed Pepper Seasonings. It is really easy to enter – you can earn points by liking us on Facebook, sharing our Giveaway with friends, or tweeting about it on Twitter! We will notify the winner to get their mailing address and ship out to you right away. Keep in touch – as we will be running more great giveaways throughout the year!
What is the Prize?
A Triple Treasure pack of Caribbean Trading Gourmet Crushed Pepper Seasonings (A $23.00 Value):
Hot red crushed Caribbean Habañero peppers and just the right amount of garlicky goodness. Garlic lovers rejoice! Great on meats, eggs, ethnic specialties, poultry, soups, dressings, chili and marinades. Yeah, baby. It’s hot. You won’t need to walk the plank to cool down. But you’ll want to sit on the end and dabble your toes with all the creatures of the sea that this garlic habañero crushed pepper sauce makes so torrid. And so tempting.
A delicious blend of Jalapeño peppers with onion, lemon juice, passion fruit juice, and a hint of garlic. This is the perfect balance of heat and flavor. Great on tacos, in guacamole, soups, rice or anything that needs a boost. -It’s all a matter of degrees. A dash of this Jalapeño Passion crushed peppery concoction and you’re condemned to seriously hot temperatures. Stroll on down the plank and do a cannonball into the sea. Ahh. Relief.
Wickedly hot. This is our hottest crushed pepper sauce ever, but still offers a distinctive full-bodied flavor. Use this one with extreme caution. Leaves you breathless – the only limit to its use is your taste for FIRE! The Naga Jolokia pepper is rated at 1,000,000 Scoville units, leaving this sauce in excess of 500,000 without the use of extract. – Do not attempt to resist. It’s pointless. Pour on the ghostly peppery madness. Surrender to the spice. Then, run screaming towards the sea and fling yourself into the waves. Not that it will help. You’ll get over it. Eventually.
How to Enter the Hot Sauce Pack Giveaway?
Or Click Here to enter: https://www.facebook.com/CaribbeanTrading/app_228910107186452
Terms and Conditions:
1. The promoter is Caribbean Trading Company whose registered office is at Calle Principal #4 Palmer, PR 00721.
2. Employees of Caribbean Trading Company or their family members or anyone else connected in any way with the competition or helping to set up the competition shall not be permitted to enter the competition.
3. There is no entry fee and no purchase necessary to enter this competition.
4. Route to entry for the competition and details of how to enter are via www.caribbeantrading.com/blog
5. Closing date for entry will be April 17, 2014. After this date the no further entries to the competition will be permitted.
6. No responsibility can be accepted for entries not received for whatever reason.
7. The rules of the competition and the prize for each winner are as follows: Further information can be found at: www.caribbeantrading.com/blog
8. The promoter reserves the right to cancel or amend the competition and these terms and conditions without notice in the event of a catastrophe, war, civil or military disturbance, act of God or any actual or anticipated breach of any applicable law or regulation or any other event outside of the promoter’s control. Any changes to the competition will be notified to entrants as soon as possible by the promoter.
9. The promoter is not responsible for inaccurate prize details supplied to any entrant by any third party connected with this competition.
10. No cash alternative to the prizes will be offered. The prizes are not transferable. Prizes are subject to availability and we reserve the right to substitute any prize with another of equivalent value without giving notice.
11. Winners will be chosen:
- at random by software provided by random.org from all entries received and verified by Promoter and or its agents.
12. The winner will be notified by email and/or letter within 7 days of the closing date. If the winner cannot be contacted or do not claim the prize within 14 days of notification, we reserve the right to withdraw the prize from the winner and pick a replacement winner.
13. The promoter will notify the winner when and where the prize can be collected.
14. The promoter’s decision in respect of all matters to do with the competition will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
15. By entering this competition, an entrant is indicating his/her agreement to be bound by these terms and conditions.
16. The competition and these terms and conditions will be governed by Puerto Rican law and any disputes will be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of Puerto Rico.
17. The winner agrees to the use of his/her name and image in any publicity material. Any personal data relating to the winner or any other entrants will be used solely in accordance with current Puerto Rico data protection legislation and will not be disclosed to a third party without the entrant’s prior consent.
19. Entry into the competition will be deemed as acceptance of these terms and conditions.