Caribbean Trading Company’s Café con Leche is a Handmade Goat Milk Soap
A perfect way to start your day, island style. This rich coffee blend soap perks you up and gets you going in the morning. Enjoy the luscious aroma of your favorite Caribbean cafe blended with a skin-tantalizing treat of creamy, moisturizing lather, thanks to a nice dollop of goat’s milk. NO GMO/NO PARABENS
Soap is presented in a linen pouch with label as pictured.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Coconut Oil, Water, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Oil, Fresh Goat Milk, Organic Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Fragrance
More Information About Our Soaps:
- Handmade: All of our soap is truly handmade from scratch (processed by hand, in small batches ) and we NEVER use melt and pour soap in any element of our soap making process.
- Natural: No synthetic (man-made) materials. Essential Oils are the natural version of fragrance, in that, they are highly aromatic fluids taken from nature (plant leaf, flower petals, tree bark, etc.).
- No Bad Stuff: No Genetically Modified Oils (GMO). We add no parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (or similar), unnatural preservatives, or petroleum products to our soaps.
The perfect Balance! Base Ingredient Benefits:
- Olive Oil: This traditional emollient is mild and has a nice moisturizing feel.
- Sunflower Oil: This has a nice light and clean feel to it, very similar to Olive oil.
- Shea Butter: Shea makes for a creamy feel and offers many great moisturizing benefits.
- Organic Palm: We exclusively use organic, sustainable for the reasons of deforestation in tropical regions. Palm is necessary to make a harder, stable bar of soap.
- Coconut: One word… Lather. Coconut adds to hardness and creates “big bubbles” in soap. And the amazing benefits for your skin!
Combine this goat milk soap with another one of our Caribbean Bath & Body products Gift Sets. The perfect gift for friends and family or the perfect Puerto Rico souvenir!
There are no reviews yet.