These yummy honey chicken bites make for a great appetizer for any party or event! The combination of ginger and papaya, scotch bonnet heat and honey, this Caribbean twist on the ingredients packs some awesome flavor.
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Scotch Bonnet Passion Punch Crushed Pepper Sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- ½ teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- spray olive oil
- Black Seasame seeds for visual decor
- Whisk together the honey, hot sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger and set aside.
- Cut the chicken into ½-inch cubes.
- Place a heavy skillet over medium high heat. Spray with olive oil.
- Stir fry the chicken until opaque all the way through, about 7 minutes.
- Pour in the prepared sauce and raise the heat to high, tossing the chicken in the sauce. Continue to cook and toss (using either the pan or a spatula to toss) the chicken until the sauce is bubbly and thick and darkened, about 3 minutes.
- Transfer the sticky honey chicken bites to a bowl and garnish with black sesame seeds.
You can find this honey chicken recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add it into your recipe box: