These yummy chicken bites make for a great appetizer for any party or event! The combination of ginger and papaya, scotch bonnet heat and honey, this Caribbean twist on the ingredients packs some awesome flavor.
- ½ cup honey
- 2 tablespoons Papaya Passion Scotch Bonnet Hot Sauce
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 1 garlic clove, minced or pressed
- ½ teaspoon dried ground ginger
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts
- spray olive oil
- Black Seasame seeds for visual decor
- Whisk together the honey, hot sauce, soy sauce, garlic, and ginger and set aside.
- Cut the chicken into ½-inch cubes.
- Place a heavy skillet over medium high heat. Spray with olive oil.
- Stir fry the chicken until opaque all the way through, about 7 minutes. Pour in the prepared sauce and raise the heat to high, tossing the chicken in the sauce. Continue to cook and toss (using either the pan or a spatula to toss) the chicken until the sauce is bubbly and thick and darkened, about 3 minutes. Transfer the sticky chicken bites to a bowl and garnish with black sesame seeds.