This Banana Strawberry Pie recipe is a sweet little recipe that is perfect for hot summer nights or tropical living. It is very easy to make! Sometimes it is just too hot to have a warm dessert. Something cool and refreshing really hits the spot. The strawberry banana pie has strawberries, bananas, pineapple and chocolate! Yum! I recently made this for a summer outdoor picnic and it was a fast favorite among the kids.
Ingredients needed to Make the Banana Strawberry Pie:
- 1 cup Caribbean Trading fudge sauce, flavor of your choice
- 1 9-inch chocolate cookie pie crust
- 1 ½ bananas, peeled and sliced
- 1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped to peaks with 2 tablespoons cane sugar
- ½ cup chopped walnuts
- Spread hot fudge sauce over bottom of crust.
- Arrange bananas over. Spoon ice cream over.
- Cover and freeze 4 hours. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead.)
- Spoon pineapple over ice cream. Arrange strawberries over.
- Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with nuts.
If you try this Banana Strawberry Pie recipe, let us know in the comments about how it was to make it and whether it is a favorite at your house as much as it is at ours!
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add it into your recipe box: