This Asian Ginger Chicken recipe was provided by our very own Crew Member Noelia Ayala. The honey ginger balsamic provides a wonderful depth of flavor without overpowering. This recipe is super easy and delicious! Perfect for a weeknight.
Ingredients for Asian Ginger Chicken:
- 1 Tbsp. finely chopped green onion
- 1 Tbsp. minced garlic
- 1 tsp. dried hot pepper flakes (optional)
- 1 Tbsp. soy sauce
- 1 Tbsp. CTC Lime Cane Sugar
- 3 Tbsp. CTC Honey Ginger White Balsamic Vinegar
- 1 1/2 tsp. CTC Coarse Gourmet Salt
- 2-4 lbs. chicken
- Mix all the ingredients together.
- Pour over chicken and marinate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Grill or broil until done.
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add it into your recipe box:
Also the other night we paired this Asian Ginger Chicken recipe with the Ginger Honey Rice, and it was a fantastically delicious meal! But this recipe would also be good with a nice asian-inspired steamed bok choy or pok choy greens on the side. So one way to add in some vegetables is to do a nice vegetable stir-fry with some carrots, mini corns, water chestnuts, some mung bean sprouts, etc.