We recently launched a new seasoning called Island Magic. It is a perfect grilling seasoning for any meats, but especially on red meats. Here is a simple grilled steak recipe on how to use it to dress up your steak and make it magic. We hope you enjoy is as much as you do! Whenever I grill steak, this is one of the most important seasonings in my pantry that I use to season it well.
Serves: Makes 8 servings.
Ingredients Needed for Grilled Steak Recipe:
• 1/2 cup olive oil
• 1/4 cup soy sauce
• 4 teaspoons Island Magic Grill Seasoning
• 2 pounds boneless beef sirloin or New York strip steaks
- Mix oil, soy sauce and SteakMagic Seasoning in small bowl. Place steak in large resealable plastic bag or glass dish. Add marinade; turn to coat well.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes or longer for extra flavor. Remove steak from marinade. Discard any remaining marinade.
- Grill steak over medium-high heat 6 to 8 minutes per side or until desired doneness.
- Let the steak rest and add a pat of butter on top.