This yummy marinade with steak pairs so nicely with rice or with vegetables. We tried this recipe on steak that we put on the barbecus along with some grilled zucchini and baked potatoes. It was fantastic! The citrus marinade gives it a nice summery flavor. Serves 6.
¼ cup Orange Juice
Juice of ½ fresh Lime (about 2 Tbsp.)
2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
2 Tbsp. Island Magic Grill Seasoning
1½ tsp. Oregano Leaves
½ tsp. Cumin
1½ lb. Boneless Ribeye Steak
- Mix orange juice, lime, oil, Island Magic Grill seasoning, oregano and cumin in a small bowl.
- Place steak in a large, resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; shake or turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes (or longer for extra flavor).
- Remove steak from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill steak on medium-high for 6 to 8 minutes per side until meat thermometer in center registers 145.° Let rest 3 minutes before slicing.