This yummy citrus marinade for steak pairs so nicely with rice or with vegetables. We tried this recipe on steak that we put on the barbecue along with some grilled zucchini and baked potatoes. It was fantastic! The citrus marinade for steak gives it a nice summery flavor.
- ¼ cup Orange Juice
Juice of ½ fresh Lime (about 2 Tbsp.)
2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
2 Tbsp. Island Magic Grill Seasoning
1½ tsp. Oregano Leaves
½ tsp. Cumin
1½ lb. Boneless Ribeye Steak
- Mix orange juice, lime, oil, Island Magic Grill seasoning, oregano and cumin in a small bowl to make the Citrus Marinade for Steak.
- Place steak in a large, resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; shake or turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes (or longer for extra flavor).
- Remove steak from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill steak on medium-high for 6 to 8 minutes per side until meat thermometer in center registers 145.° Let rest 3 minutes before slicing.
- Add a fresh garnish like parley or rosemary.
You will find that everyone will be very excited about this steak. The Citrus Marinade for Steak is appealing to everyone and is super easy to make. I recently made this for my two teenaged sons on the barbecue and I got lots of compliments and requests to add this into the roster of family meals!
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add it into your recipe box: