Sangria is a wine punch. There are several variations on sangria recipes, but a good sangría typically consists of red wine, fresh fruit, a small amount of liquor spirits, a sweetener, and sometimes carbonated water.
This sangria recipe is a variation from the island of Puerto Rico. Choose a nice Rosé wine and Puerto Rican rum. You can easily adjust the recipe to your taste by changing the amount of wine, juice, or rum. Experiment and have fun.
- 3 cups lemon-lime soda (such as Sprite), chilled
- 2 cups chopped fresh pineapple
- 2 cups chopped Granny Smith apple
- 1 cup chopped peeled ripe mango
- 1/2 cup fresh orange sections
- 1/2 cup dark rum
- 1/4 cup Lime Cane Sugar
- 1 (750-milliliter) bottle dry white or rose wine
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add it into your recipe box:
This article was written by Captain Tim and the Crew of Caribbean Trading Company.
Liked this article? Join the Crew and Start the Journey! Connect with Us for News, Events, Lifestyle, and all things Caribbean by joining our Newsletter – Click Here to Join or find us on Facebook or Instagram.