This whiskey cocktail recipe brings a new burst of flavor to the traditional whiskey drink and is super easy with only four ingredients. It adds the salty punch you want, and the spices in the Island Magic seasoning introduce a satisfying savory component to the drink as well. You will find this to be the perfect whiskey cocktail for relaxing on the back porch on a Sunday afternoon. It definitely has that heat and feel like a Bloody Mary, so this is also a good savory cocktail for a Sunday Brunch. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do!
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Level of Difficulty: Easy
Serving Size: 4 cocktails
Ingredients Needed to Make the Whiskey Cocktail:
- 8 ounces whiskey
- 1 ounce simple syrup
- juice of two limes and lime wedges
- Smoked Chipotle Crushed Pepper Sauce
- Island Magic seasoning
- Combine ingredients in a pitcher with ice and stir.
- Rim rocks glasses with Island Magic seasoning and fill with ice.
- Pour cocktail mixture into glasses and add a dash of Smoked Chipotle Crushed Pepper Sauce.
- Garnish with lime wedge.
You can find this whiskey cocktail recipe on our Yummly Page as well so you can add it into your recipe box.