This is such a yummy Caribbean Burger Recipe! Sometimes you get bored of the same tired old hamburger and you need to spice it up a bit. These Tequila Lime Burgers offer just the right creative twist to get you excited about your burger again. Tried these for a recent BBQ with friends and everyone found the combination of flavors to be really great. They are juicy and flavorful and pair really well with all of those cold summer salads. Enjoy!
Ingredients Needed to Make these Caribbean Burger Recipe:
- 2 lbs. Ground Beef
- ¼ c. Steak Sauce
- ¼ c. Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Island Magic Grill Seasoning
- 2 tablespoons Tequila
- 2 Tablespoons Fresh Lime Juice
- 1 Teaspoon Lime Zest
- Preheat the grill to high heat and lightly oil grate.
- Mix together all of the ingredients…. ground beef, steak sauce, Worcestershire sauce, Island Magic Grill seasoning, tequila, lime juice, and lime zest in a large bowl until evenly combined. Approximately 8 patties can be formed.
- Cook patties on preheated grill to desired doneness, 7 to 10 minutes each side for well done.