**Update 2020: these incense items are currently unavailable die to supply chain issues. We are working on resolving and hope to havethem back soon.
Slowly fragrance your environment with the scents of the Caribbean…We are excited to unveil our new line of Caribbean incense. They are Hand-Dipped Premium Quality. Each package comes with 10 sticks that each burn for approximately one hour.
We have launched 12 fragrances that speak to the Caribbean and the tropical lifestyle: Click Here to Purchase
- Coco de Rasta – It’s a crazy delicious concoction, with tropical nutty aromas that transport you on a delectable journey.
- Plumeria Nights – The exotic floral fragrances of plumeria and jasmine sends the scent of tropical trade winds into your world.
- Tropical Nag Champa – The aromatic eloquence of classic Nag Champa combines rich sensual sandalwood with tropical plumeria (known in India as champa).
- Tradewinds – Clean. Light. Energizing. Like the winds that transport us across the ocean, this fragrance will fill your sails with vitality.
- Cucumber Mango – The cool notes of cucumber and mango translate into a refreshing scent that quenches the senses like they do in the islands.
- Citronella Splash – Brisk, clean, citrusy scent reminds you of a tropical forest. Invites human enjoyment but banishes the bugs.
- El Yunque Mist – The caress of raindrops washes the tropical air and adds new vibrance to the scent of forest greenery and jasmine flowers.
- Salty Breeze – The sunwashed seascape sparkles. The touch of salt and a light musk note revitalize the body and soul. It’s beach time.
- Sweet Jasmine – Exotic and exquisite jasmine flowers, set off by a base of lush rose petals. It’s the essence of sweetness.
- Island Paradise – Escape to a place of warmth and relaxation, sun-ripened fruits and refreshing sea breezes. Go where life is sweet.
- Tropical punch – A fantasy of fresh fruit. Banana, pineapple and a hint of coconut join to please your senses and brighten your day.
- Coqui Nights – Hear the island serenade of the Coqui frog echoing in the rich, lush notes of tropical flowers, island greenery, and a mellow touch of musk.
Many of the reactions and decisions we make are intrinsically linked to our sense of smell, and many areas of our health and relaxation can be positively affected by smell, and by definition, through Aromatherapy. Incense can help to:
- cleanse the atmosphere
- aid calm and reduce anxiety, stress, and fear
- revitalize, stimulate, and renew energy
- alleviate insomnia
- prepare the mind and body for prayer, meditation and contemplation
- accelerate healing
This article was written by Captain Tim and the Crew of Caribbean Trading Company.
Liked this article? Join the Crew and Start the Journey! Connect with Us for News, Events, Lifestyle, and all things Caribbean by joining our Newsletter – Click Here to Join or find us on Facebook or Instagram