Our line of hot pepper sauces is loved by everyone, from the person who just wants flavor and a kick to the person who craves that “burns your mouth off” taste. Around the world people use the Scoville hottest pepper scale as a measurement of spice level to determine how hot a pepper sauce is. Our sauces can definitely stand the test of heat, but all of hot pepper sauces are more than just heat, they have the heat with a bold flavor kick.
Here are our Caribbean Trading Company Crushed Pepper Sauces and their Scoville ratings. Our line of sauces covers all your hot sauce needs. If you want something to mix in your guacamole try the Walk the Plank Jalapeno Passion, if you want something to put on a sandwich or pizza try our crew favorite, On the Plank Garlic Habanero, or if you are just looking for some great flavor and heat try the Fire Roasted Garlic Habanero Infused.
CTC Hot Pepper Sauces on the Scoville hottest pepper scale
- Cucumber Mango Orange Habanero (Mild) – 100,000
- Curried Pineapple Orange Habanero (Mild) – 100,000
- On The Plank Garlic Habanero (Mild) – 100,000
- Walk the Plank Jalapeno Passion (Medium) – 100,000
- Scotch Bonnet Mango Madness (Medium) – 325,000
- Scotch Bonnet Papaya Punch (Medium) – 325,000
- Smoked Chipotle Passion Fruit (Medium) – 325,000
- Fire Roasted Garlic Habanero Infused (Hot) – 350,000
- Red Savina Citrus Slammer (Extreme) – 580,000
- Off the Plank Naga Jolokia Ghost (Extreme) – 855,000
The Scoville hottest pepper scale is a measurement of the spicy heat of chili peppers, reported in Scoville heat units (SHU). In 1912, American chemist Wilbur Scoville performed a study by adding sugar syrup to chili peppers extract to see how long until the heat was no longer detected. The rating shows how many times the pepper extract would need to be diluted before the heat level is undetected.
Liked this article? Join the Crew and Start the Journey! Connect with Us for News, Events, Lifestyle, and all things Caribbean by joining our Newsletter – Click Here to Join or find us on Facebook or Instagram.