June is chock – full of fun family events as the summer season kicks off in Puerto Rico. There are so many Events in Puerto Rico June… students start summer vacation at the end of May and there are many great holidays in June too that make this a great time to visit Puerto Rico. Make sure to jump in the ocean backwards for John the Baptist Day! A fun local tradition!
- June 2: Gay Pride Parade. Annual gay pride festival on Ashford Ave in Condado
- Jun 2 @ 6am check-in CIUDATON 2013. A 4 to 5 mile endurance race that incorporates the city and urban obstacle courses, buses, cars, fences, stairs, etc…it will take place in the complex concrete jungle of San Juan, Puerto Rico. Post race, the jangueo continues at the post party with music food and drinks (for purchase), and a fully festive atmosphere to kick off the summer! more info
- June 7 @ 7:30am. Ricky Martin Foundation Golf Tournament. Annual golf tournament.
Dorado Beach Resort & Club more info
- June 7-9: Jibaro Festival. An event highlighting trova music, with food, live music, and artisans
in the Plaza de la Trova in Comerio
- June 8-9: Fresh Milk Festival in the Town Square in Hatillo. Family event with food kiosks, music, and artisans.
- June 9: Burger Lovers Fest 2013
Burger competition. Free admission to festival, but there is a fee to enter into the competition area. Music and food. Luiz Munoz Rivera Park in San Juan
- June 9: Gay Pride Parade in Boqueron. Annual gay pride festival.
- June 12-16: Agrópolis Country Fair in Hiram Bithorn stadium parking lot in San Juan. Annual agricultural and country fair, featuring produce from the island, artisans, games, rides, music, food, and more. more info
- June 14-16: Crab Festival on the Malecon in Guanica. Music, artisans, workshops, and food dishes prepared with crab.
- June 16: Heineken Ventana al Jazz. Paseo del Litoral in Mayaguez. Free live jazz
- Jun 22: WHO’SUP Fest in Rompe Olas Beach on Road 440 in Aguadilla. WHO’SUP 2013 is a combination of Racing, SUP Clinics, Family Activities, SUP Aguadilla bay SUP / Kayaks Touring, SUP Demos, SUP Rentals, Kiosks, Live Music, Fun and more… more info
- June 23 @ midnight between June 23 & 24
St. John the Baptist Festival
Fall backwards into the ocean 3 times at midnight for good luck! Any beach will do, but expect crowds at San Juan area beaches. Luquillo shut down the street next to the beach and has live music and vendors.
- June 26-30: El Yunque Carnival in Rio Grande. The main event is the parade on Sunday afternoon. Also, music, food, and artisans.
- June 28 -July 7: Aibonito Flower Festival in Aibonito. Annual flower festival, with displays and sales.
Liked this article? Join the Crew and Start the Journey! Connect with Us for News, Events, Lifestyle, and all things Caribbean by joining our Newsletter – Click Here to Join or find us on Facebook or Instagram.