This Coconut Mojito recipe is made very easy by using Caribbean Trading Company’s Coconut Balsamic Vinegar. It provides that great coconut flavor, strong yet not overpowering. It adds some extra pizazz and complexity of flavor to this recipe. This recipe was provided by our very own Crew Member Noelia Ayala.
Ingredients Needed for the Coconut Mojito recipe:
- 12 mint leaves (or more to taste)
- 1 tsp. white sugar
- 2 lime wedges
- 1/4 ounce Caribbean Trading Coconut Balsamic
- 3 ounces Bacardi Silver Rum
- splash of soda
- Caribbean Trading Coconut Cane Sugar (for rimming glass)
- In a rocks glass, place mint leaves, sugar, 1 lime wedge and Coconut Balsamic. Muddle all of the ingredients
- Wet the rim of the glass with water and then use the Cane Sugar to rim the entire glass.
- Fill the glass with ice. Add rum and soda, and garnish with remaining lime wedge.
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add it into your recipe box:
We have found that this cocktail recipe makes for a really nice light and refreshing cocktail. It is not too heavy and it really has the tropical beach feel to it. If you are looking for a meal to pair with it, you can’t go wrong with something spicy!