This cooling frozen rum drink cocktail recipe will sure be a hit at your next summer barbeque. Try this fruit slushy with a kick to add some Caribbean flair to your party that your guests will never forget. The tropical mango and lime balances out with the coolness of the melon and plum for a delicious concoction. The Appleton Jamaican rum offers spicy and rich vanilla notes.
- 12 oz. Appleton VX Jamaica Rum
- 6 oz. June Plum Juice
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- 8 slices of fresh mango (cubed)
- 1 handful of ice cubes (6-8 cubes)
- 4 cubes of melon
- 4 thin slices cucumber (as garnish)
- Combine all liquids and fruit in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend so it forms a slushy texture.
- Serve in a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with fresh cucumber and melon cube.
Liked this frozen rum drink recipe article? Join the Crew and Start the Journey! Connect with Us for News, Events, Lifestyle, and all things Caribbean by joining our Newsletter – Click Here to Join or find us on Facebook or Instagram.