No products in the cart.
Refreshing mix of greens with a kick.
Step One: Mixing the Dressing
- 2 tablespoons toasted sesame seeds
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 1/2 cup white sugar
- 2 teaspoons minced onion
- 1/4 teaspoon paprika
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons of Habañero Mango Mustard
In a medium bowl, whisk together the sesame seeds, poppy seeds, sugar, onion, paprika, white wine vinegar, cider vinegar, vegetable oil and Habañero Mango Mustard. Set aside.
Step Two: Toasting the Almonds
- 1 tablespoon butter
- ¾ cup almonds, blanched and slivered
In a medium saucepan, melt butter over medium heat until slightly burnt. Cook and stir almonds in butter until lightly toasted. Remove from heat, and let cool.
Step Three: Tossing the Salad
- 1 pound spinach, rinsed and torn into bite-sized pieces
- 1 1/3 cup of freshly diced mango
- 1 cup dried cranberries
In a large bowl combine the spinach with the toasted almonds, mango and cranberries. Toss with dressing just before serving.