This recipe is a play off of cheese fries, but with a Caribbean twist! Cumin has a warm, earthy flavor and aroma with a bit of heat, sweetness and bitterness. The muenster cheese is mild and buttery, and has a similiar taste to a mild monterey jack. This is just a really fun variation on a traditional cheese fries recipe. The combination of cumin and muenster gives it a totally different feel, but still gives you that warm comfort food feeling.
Ingredients Needed for Cumin Cheese Fries:
- 1 pkg. frozen french fries
- 2 tbsp. KooKoo Cumin Wing Sauce, to taste
- 2 tbsp. Butter
- 2 cups Munster Cheese, shredded
- 1 cup milk
- Salt and pepper (optional)
- Bake or fry your frozen French fries, according to package directions.
- About 10 minutes before your fries are done, melt butter in medium sauce pan, over low heat.
- When butter is melted, slowly stir in milk and then stir in KooKoo Cumin Wing sauce. Heat until a little more than warm, but not boiling.
- Then add cheese and stir until melted and fully combined.
- Once fries are done, place them on a plate and put cheese mixture on top.
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add this Cumin Cheese Fries to your recipe box:
<a href=”https://www.yummly.com” class=”YUMMLY-YUM-BUTTON”>Yum</a>