This chicken wrap recipe is a healthy alternative for lunch or dinner, with a bit of a Caribbean kick to it. Why worry about seasoning or messing with flavoring mixtures, when you can just easily add in the wing sauce. It has a tasty, tangy taste with the added sweetness of mango and enough Habanero heat. The cumin, mango and habanero play really nicely off the avocado and beans, to make for a Caribbean version of a classic recipe. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! If you want a vegetarian version of this wrap, eliminate the chicken and add in a variety of grilled peppers, onions, and zucchini.
Ingredients Needed for this Chicken Wrap:
- Chicken Breasts, cooked and sliced into strips
- Tortilla Wraps
- 1 Tbsp. Red Beans or Black Beans
- Green Pepper
- KooKoo Cumin Wing Sauce, to taste
- Thinly slice up the Avocado, tomato and green pepper.
- Smash some red beans or black beans
- Spread some KooKoo Cumin Wing Sauce on the tortilla and layer other ingredients on top. Roll and enjoy! For an appetizer, make wraps and slice into 1 inch thick slices.
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add this chicken wrap into your recipe box: