Hydrate and nourish your entire body naturally with pure organic goodness. A gentle wave of moisturizing body butter delivers a soothing sensation to all of those rough spots, especially knees, elbows, hands and feet.This Cocoa Butter Moisturizing Balm is perfect for all of those rough spots.
These balms provides extra comfort and are handy on-the-go. They are made with natural ingredients and are perfect for the traveling person.
These balms are made with aromatherapy grade essential oils, are sustainably sourced, and are free of palm oil and petroleum.
Ingredients: Fair Trade Certified Organic Cocoa Butter, Organic Beeswax, Organic Coconut Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Vitamin E. Net Wt. .56 oz (17g).
- Cocoa Seed Butter (Theobroma cacao) – Cocoa butter, also called theobroma oil, is a pale-yellow, edible fat extracted from the cocoa bean. It slows the loss of water from the skin by forming a barrier on the skin’s surface.
- Coconut Oil (Cocos nuciferas) – Coconut oil is made by pressing fresh coconut meat or dried coconut meat called copra. It works to keep skin moisturized. The medium-chain fatty acids found in coconut oil also helps address problem skin.
- Beeswax (Cera alba) – Beeswax is protective, helping form a barrier between the skin and the environment without clogging pores. Further, beeswax is high in vitamin A, which has been found to support cell reconstruction and health.
- Sunflower Seed Wax/Oil (Helianthus annuus) – Sunflower seed oil is rich in linoleic acid has excellent absorption while helping maintain the skin barrier and water loss.
- Vitamin E – Vitamin E is a fat-soluble nutrient found in many foods. In the body, it acts as an antioxidant, helping to protect cells from the damage caused by free radicals.
Size: 0.56 oz.
Pair this Cocoa Butter Moisturizing balm with our other Body and Lip Balms
There are no reviews yet.