Every time Mango season comes around, I am at a loss with what to do with all of the mangoes! In my search for new ideas, I came across a recipe for a Mango Colada via RealSimple.com and I had to give it a try. It was a yummy alternative to the traditional Pina Colada.
Ingredients Needed to Make the Mango Colada:
- 1/2 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 1 cup ripe mango cubes
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 ounces (1/3 cup) cream of coconut
- 3 ounces (1/3 cup) light rum
- 1 cup crushed ice
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth and thick. Pour into tall glasses and serve with a straw.
It’s that easy to make a Mango Colada! You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add it into your recipe box:
This article was written by Captain Tim and the Crew of Caribbean Trading Company.
Liked this article? Join the Crew and Start the Journey! Connect with Us for News, Events, Lifestyle, and all things Caribbean by joining our Newsletter – Click Here to Join Or Find us on Facebook or Instagram.