This yummy citrus marinade with steak pairs so nicely with rice or with vegetables. We tried this recipe on steak that we put on the barbecue along with some grilled zucchini and baked potatoes. It was fantastic! The citrus marinade gives it a nice summery flavor. Serves 6.
Ingredients for Citrus Marinade:
- ¼ cup Orange Juice
- Juice of ½ fresh Lime (about 2 Tbsp.)
- 2 Tbsp. Vegetable Oil
- 2 Tbsp. Island Magic Grill Seasoning
- 1½ tsp. Oregano Leaves
- ½ tsp. Cumin
- 1½ lb. Boneless Ribeye Steak
- Mix orange juice, lime, oil, Island Magic Grills easoning, oregano and cumin in a small bowl.
- Place steak in a large, resealable plastic bag. Add marinade; shake or turn to coat.
- Refrigerate 30 minutes (or longer for extra flavor).
- Remove steak from marinade; discard remaining marinade.
- Grill steak on medium-high for 6 to 8 minutes per side until meat thermometer in center registers 145.° Let rest 3 minutes before slicing.
You can find this citrus marinade recipe on our Yummly Page as well so you can add it into your recipe box. Hope you enjoy it as much as we do! The Island Magic Grill Seasoning is a very versatile seasoning blend that will take all of your grilling to the next level – great for red meats, pork and chicken.