We are excited to announce the launch of our Caribbean Trading Soy Wax Melts! They are made with 100% soy wax and make a great alternative to candles and/or incense. We have taken our most popular fragrances and made them into soy wax. With 3.5 oz, it is a great value.
The wax melts come in 6 fragrances:
What is so Great about Caribbean Trading Soy Wax Melts?
- Wax Tarts heat up quickly, thereby emitting aroma faster than candles.
- Wax Tarts do not have an open flame and do not produce any smoke if burned properly (see burning tips below).
- Wax Tarts are an inexpensive way to try new scents or experiment with blending your own unique fragrances.
- You can control the strength of the aroma in your home depending upon how many melts you place in your burner at one time.
- Wax Tarts provide an easy way to have a variety of scents in different rooms of your home.
- You can create your own unique fragrances by melting different scented tarts together. Be creative and experiment!
- Some believe they have a stronger, longer lasting aroma than candles.
- Soy Wax Tarts or Soy Wax Melts are used in an oil burner instead of oil and water to release wonderful fragrances in your home or work place. Tarts and melts are solid wax and do not have a wick, and the best quality tarts are made primarily of soy wax (rather than petrol based paraffin wax).
- Tarts can be used as they are without melting them as natural air fresheners – place one on a small piece of baking paper or aluminium foil in a clothes cupboard, clothes drawer, bathroom or even in your car (although in the car be aware the tart can melt in summer as temperatures in a car can reach very high levels).