This Ice Cream Pie recipe is super quick and easy! Using one of Caribbean Trading’s dessert sauces (fudge or caramel) adds the perfect touch of sophistication to this dessert. There are so many different combinations you can try!
- Choice of fudge or caramel sauce
- Choice of Ice Cream flavors
- Any other add-ins like cookies, nuts, candy, fruit.
Instructions to make this Ice Cream Pie recipe
- Warm your favorite flavor of Caribbean Trading’s caramel or fudge sauce for the bottom layer of your pie.
- Pour a thin layer into a pie crust and freeze overnight.
- Next, stir up any flavor ice cream until it is in a soft-serve kind of state and spread on the pie crust.
- Freeze again and repeat.
- Decorate on top with a different flavor.
Try different pie crusts, mix in cookies, candies or fruit to your ice cream to change it up!
Some ice cream/dessert sauce combinations that would work:
- Chocolate Ice Cream with Mint Mojito Fudge
- Chocolate Fudge Ice Cream with Salted Caramel
- Vanilla with Spicy Mango Caramel Sauce
- Cookies n Cream with Chipotle Pepper Fudge