This Caramel Corn Recipe is an island twist on a traditional snack that pops up in the fall and winter months! It is so easy to make and will immediately transport you to your favorite tropical island! This could really be done with any caramel sauce, but the spicy mango really makes this recipe special. And it’s so easy! You will definitely compliments on this recipe. This recipe was developed by our very own crew member Noelia. It was brought to one of our monthly employee meetings and it was a quick crew favorite!
- ¼ Caribbean Trading Spicy Mango Caramel Sauce
- 1/8 tsp. Baking Soda.
Directions to Make the Caramel Corn Recipe:
- Preheat oven to 250.
- In a large bowl mix the caramel sauce and the baking soda together for 30 seconds.
- Toss 3-4 cups unsalted popped corn with the sauce and
stir to combine well.
- Foil line a rimmed cookie sheet and spread the popcorn
in a single layer.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes stirring after 10 minutes.
- Cool and enjoy!
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well so you can add it into your recipe box. Hope you enjoy this caramel corn recipe as much as we do!