February is a great month to visit Puerto Rico! Some of the biggest and best festivals and Events in Puerto Rico February are happening in February, and are not to be missed:
- Feb 1-3: 12th International Regatta. Annual regatta at Club Nautico in San Juan. Visit web site for more info
- Feb 6-10: Rip Curl Pro Puerto Rico. This is an ASP 4-Star rated event at Jobos Beach in Isabela
Web: Visit web site for more info
- Feb 6-12: Ponce Carnival. Annual festival preceeding Ash Wednesday. Includes bands playing different music styles every night, arts, crafts, food, music and more. At the town plaza in Ponce
- February 8-10: Maricao Coffee Festival. The festival celebrates the end of the annual coffee harvest with music, parades, typical Puerto Rican food, arts and crafts and plenty of coffee.Parking area at Parque de Polota in Maricao
- February 14: Valentine’s Day is quite popular on the island.
- February 14: Concert Romeo Santos will appear at the Puerto Rico Coliseum José Miguel Agrelot in San Juan, Puerto Rico. The King Stays King Tour has played to sold-out audiences the world over.
- February 13-17: Puerto Rico Freefall Festival. The Puerto Rico Freefall Festival is celebrated in February every year with live band entertainment, catering, freefly coaching and organized big way relative jumps, tandems, and more More Info
- February 23-March 16: Casals Festival. The Casals Music Festival held each year in San Juan, Puerto Rico was founded in 1956 by renowned Puerto Rican cellist and composer Pablo Casals. Events will be held at the Centro de Bellas Artes in San Juan. See Website for complete list of performing artists and ticket information
- February 23-24: Mabo Festival. The city of Guaynabo has an interesting carnival that it has held since 1976 in honor of Mabó, a local Taíno Indian chieftain. More
- Feb. 26: 9th Annual Kites Festival – A day filled with fun activities including creating and flying your own kites and a kite contest. This festival will be held at Castillo San Felipe del Morro from 11-4 p.m. For more information, please call 787-729-6777 ext. 239 or visit the San Juan National Historic Site webpage.
- February 24: The World’s Best 10K Race has become the largest family sports event in Puerto Rico, drawing more than 10,000 people a year. An extremely popular road race with professional and fun runners from around the world.
- Throughout February: Whale-watching season continues in the west coast of Puerto Rico, when humpback whales can be spotted off the coast. An excellent spot to see them is the observation park at the Rincón lighthouse.
Liked this article about Events in Puerto Rico February? Join the Crew and Start the Journey! Connect with Us for News, Events, Lifestyle, and all things Caribbean by joining our Newsletter – Click Here to Join or find us on Facebook or Instagram.