This salmon is a perfect pairing with our Caribbean Trading Spiced Rum Grill Seasoning! The rum and brown sugar of the seasoning offsets the smoky flavor of the salmon when done on a cedar board. This is perfect for summertime barbecuing or even mid-winter.
Ingredients Needed for Cedar Plank Salmon Recipe
- 2 TB Caribbean Trading Spiced Rum Grill Seasoning
- 1 TB kosher salt
- 4 tsp ancho chili powder
- 1 tsp granulated garlic (found in the spice aisle)
- ½ tsp pepper
- 8, 6 oz skinless salmon filets
- 2 cedar planks, soaked in water for at least one hour or up to three
- Sliced Lemons and Dill, for garnish
- Combine all spice rub ingredients in a small bowl and rub evenly across all sides of salmon filets.
- Heat grill to a high heat and place soaked cedar planks on grill for 3 minutes.
- Flip the planks over and place salmon directly on plank.
- Cover and cook for 12-15 minutes or until salmon is cooked through. Remove from plank, garnish with lemons and dill, and serve.
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add it into your recipe box:
This article was written by Captain Tim and the Crew of Caribbean Trading Company.
Liked this Cedar Plank Salmon Recipe? Join the Crew and Start the Journey! Connect with Us for News, Events, Lifestyle, and all things Caribbean by joining our Newsletter – Click Here to Join or find us on Facebook or Instagram.