This Honey Mango Habanero Wings recipe uses Habañero Mango Mayhem Wing Sauce. It is a tasty, tangy mango wing sauce with the added sweetness of mango and enough Habañero heat to make your wings sizzle like sunshine. Yummy mango habanero wings will result with minimal effort. This version is baked. Frying is messy and unhealthy, and you can achieve crispiness in the oven.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
Ingredients Needed to make Mango Habanero Wings Recipe
- ½ cup flour
- ½ teaspoon garlic powder
- ½ teaspoon pepper
- ½ teaspoon sea salt
- 1 lb chicken wings
- 1 cup Mango Habanero Wing Sauce
- ¼ cup honey
- Preheat oven to 400ºF
- In a small mixing bowl, combine flour, garlic powder, pepper, and salt.
- Pat the chicken wings dry using a paper towel.
- Roll them in the flour mixture until completely covered
- Place chicken wings on a wired baking sheet (with a pan for any drippings below)
- Bake at 400ºF (220ºC) for 45 minutes, flipping halfway for even cooking. The chicken needs to reach an internal temperature of 165F.
- In a sauce pan on low heat, mix the Mango Habanero Wing Sauce along with the honey until fully combined.
- Coat the wings with the sauce and then put them on a baking sheet to bake another 8-10 minutes at 450ºF
Serve the mango habanero wings along with celery and carrot sticks and some ranch sauce for dipping. Enjoy!
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add it into your recipe box: