Passion Fruit Extract is a delight to both bakers and cooks. Offering an exquisite aroma, intense flavor with double extract concentration in a non-alcohol base.
The refreshingly tart passion fruit extract provides that unique tropical flavor to all of your dishes. Its flavor can be compared with citrus, melon, pineapple, and kiwi:
- Shakes: Add to your fruit or veggies smoothies and shakes for a burst of tropical tartness.
- Desserts: Imagine adding a bit of this to a cheesecake or a mousse. It will pair perfectly with any dessert that has citrus or tropical notes. A few drops into a cake or cookie batter will really elevate it.
- Salads: Add a bit of this to your dressing to really make your salad stand out. Especially if you have included fruit in your salad.
- Main Dishes: Passion fruit extract will pair perfectly with pork, chicken and white fish dishes
- Cocktails: Mix up rum, a lemon-lime soda, some fresh mint leaves, a couple of drops of this extraxt an a bit of our Pure Lime Cane Sugars for a really yummy sunset cocktail.
Ingredients: Sugar (Sucrose) Glucose (Dextrose), Fructose (Levulose),Purified Water (H2O), PASSION FRUIT Flavor extract.
Size: 8 oz.
Did you know that Passion fruit comes from a climbing vine that is native to the southeastern United States, and Central and South America. They can be yellow or purple.