This cucumber and mango chicken recipe will dress up your chicken and give it wings! Adding our hot sauce will give it a bit of a kick – not too hot but just some added flavor to really counterbalance the mango and cucumbers. Also, this can easily be turned into a salad by chopping up the chicken and adding a base of lettuce.
Ingredients Needed for this Spicy Cucumber and Mango Chicken:
- 4 Chicken Cutlets
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced 1/4″ thick
- 2 tablespoons Mango Medley Crushed Pepper Sauce
- 1 mango, peeled, cut in 1/4″ thick bite sized
- 1/2 tablespoon cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Mango Medley Crushed Pepper Sauce
- 1 mint sprig
- Marinate and Grill chicken cutlets
- In a mixing bowl combine cucumber, mango, Mango Medley Crushed Pepper Sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Let the mix marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Get rid of excess liquid, add sour cream and toss.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and pour the cucumber mango mixture over the chicken. Drizzle with Cucumber Mango/Orange Habañero Crushed Pepper Sauce garnish with mint sprig and serve.