This cucumber and mango chicken recipe will dress up your chicken and give it wings! Adding our hot sauce will give it a bit of a kick – not too hot but just some added flavor to really counterbalance the mango and cucumbers. Also, this can easily be turned into a salad by chopping up the chicken and adding a base of lettuce.
Ingredients Needed for this Spicy Cucumber and Mango Chicken:
- 4 Chicken Cutlets
- 1 cucumber, peeled and sliced 1/4″ thick
- 2 tablespoons Mango Medley Crushed Pepper Sauce
- 1 mango, peeled, cut in 1/4″ thick bite sized
- 1/2 tablespoon cane sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1 tablespoon Mango Medley Crushed Pepper Sauce
- 1 mint sprig
- Marinate and Grill chicken cutlets
- In a mixing bowl combine cucumber, mango, Mango Medley Crushed Pepper Sauce, sugar, salt and black pepper.
- Let the mix marinate for at least 20 minutes.
- Get rid of excess liquid, add sour cream and toss.
- Transfer the chicken to a serving platter and pour the cucumber mango mixture over the chicken. Drizzle with Cucumber Mango/Orange Habañero Crushed Pepper Sauce garnish with mint sprig and serve.
You can find this recipe on our Yummly Page as well. Hit the Yum Button so you can add it into your recipe box: