This is a super simple and easy appetizer that will get rave reviews from all of your guests. The Habanero Mango Mustard gives a nice twist to a classic recipe!
- 1 (14-oz.) pkg. kielbasa, sliced (use your favorite, or could even use lower fat chicken summer sausage)
- 1/3 cup Spicy Mango Mustard
- 3 Tbsp. honey
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/4 tsp. black pepper
- Mix the mustard, honey, garlic and black pepper in a small bowl. Add the sliced kielbasa and mustard mixture to a 1.5 quart or larger slow cooker.
- Cover and cook on HIGH for 1.5 hours, stirring occasionally.
- Switch the slow cooker to warm for the party.
- Leave out toothpicks for your guest to enjoy the kielbasa bites.
- Note: This recipe can be doubled or tripled for a larger party. You also can brown the kielbasa in a pan on the stove-top before adding to the slow cooker.