Caribbean Trading Company’s Kiwi Mango Fig Soap is a Handmade Aloe GMO-Free Soap.
All natural and full of fruity Caribbean scents. Tropical fruit fragrance abounds from a delectable triple play of kiwi, mango, and fig. On the skin, the sensory experience is just as satisfying, with soft, smooth lather, the soothing of aloe, and a bit of exfoliating action. VEGAN/NO GMO/NO PARABENS
This GMO-free Soap is presented in a linen pouch with label as pictured.
Ingredients: Olive Oil, Water, Coconut Oil, Sodium Hydroxide, Organic Palm Oil, Organic Sunflower Oil, Shea Butter, Certified Natural Fragrance, Rhassoul Clay, Blueberry Seeds, Chromium Oxide Pigment.
More Information About Our GMO-Free Soap:
- Handmade: All of our soap is truly handmade from scratch (processed by hand, in small batches ) and we NEVER use melt and pour soap in any element of our soap making process.
- Natural: No synthetic (man-made) materials. Essential Oils are the natural version of fragrance, in that, they are highly aromatic fluids taken from nature (plant leaf, flower petals, tree bark, etc.).
- No Bad Stuff: No Genetically Modified Oils (GMO). We add no parabens, sodium lauryl sulfate (or similar), unnatural preservatives, or petroleum products to our soaps.
The perfect Balance! Base Ingredient Benefits:
- Olive Oil: This traditional emollient is mild and has a nice moisturizing feel.
- Sunflower Oil: This has a nice light and clean feel to it, very similar to Olive oil.
- Shea Butter: Shea makes for a creamy feel and offers many great moisturizing benefits.
- Organic Palm: We exclusively use organic, sustainable for the reasons of deforestation in tropical regions. Palm is necessary to make a harder, stable bar of soap.
- Coconut: One word… Lather. Coconut adds to hardness and creates “big bubbles” in soap. And the amazing benefits for your skin!
Combine Aloe GMO-Free Soap with another one of our Caribbean Bath & Body products Gift Sets. The perfect gift for friends and family or the perfect Puerto Rico souvenir!