This cocktail is an alternative play on a cosmopolitan. It is light and refreshing and perfect as part of a Mother’s Day brunch or barbecue. The below recipe is for one cocktail, but this would make for a great punch and adding a little champagne or some sprite will give it a nice punch also.
- 1 1/2 ounces Bacardi or Don Q Limon Rum
- 1/2 ounce triple sec orange liqueur
- 1 Tablespoon lime juice
- 1/2 Tablespoon cranberry juice
- Fresh mint leaves for garnish
- Pour the rum, triple sec, lime juice and cranberry juice into a cocktail shaker with ice.
- Shake well.
- Strain into chilled cocktail glass.
- Garnish with the mint leaf and let it infuse into the drink.
Happy Mother’s Day!