These donut holes with a sea salt glaze are perfectly yummy! Add a little bacon for something really out of this world!
1 ¼ cup flour
1/3 cup sugar
2 tsp. baking powder
¼ tsp nutmeg
½ tsp salt
½ cup milk
Vegetable oil for frying
Salted Caramel Glaze
2 cups powdered sugar
¾ cup Caribbean Trading Sea Salt Caramel Sauce
3 Tbsp milk
1. While you mix the batter, start oil heating…it’s fast!
2. Combine all the ingredients for the doughnut holes and blend.
3. When the oil is hot place teaspoons of batter in the4 hoy oil.
4. Fry about 2 minutes or until golden on both sides.
5. Drain on paper towels.
6. Mix glaze ingredients and roll doughnuts in glaze – twice if you like!
Crispy bacon is also delicious mixed into the batter!