This cooling rum cocktail recipe will sure be a hit at your next summer barbeque. Try this fruit slushy with a kick to add some Caribbean flair to your party that your guests will never forget.
- 12 oz. Appleton VX Jamaica Rum
- 6 oz. June Plum Juice
- 1 oz. Lime Juice
- 8 slices of fresh mango (cubed)
- 1 handful of ice cubes (6-8 cubes)
- 4 cubes of melon
- 4 thin slices cucumber (as garnish)
- Combine all liquids and fruit in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Add ice cubes and blend so it forms a slushy texture.
- Serve in a hurricane glass.
- Garnish with fresh cucumber and melon cube.