Imagine yourself hopping on a plane, flying down to the Caribbean and ending up at your favorite watering hole having a beer or three and enjoying a nice platter of wings on the patio. Oh man, can’t do that? That’s too bad! Well, here’s the next best thing.
These spicy chicken wings will truly rock your world! The best thing about these wings is they are baked. That’s right, you heard me, they are baked, so less fat, but just as delicious, if not better. These are really simple to make, you just bake the wings and while they are baking drink some coldies. That’s it.
Preheat your oven to 425 F degrees. I use about 3 dozen chicken wings here, but you can make as much as you want. Wash them and place them on a baking sheet lined with aluminum foil. Salt and pepper the wings.
Bake the chicken wings for about 45 minutes to an hour, depending on how well done you want them. I like them bit crispier so I baked them for an hour.
After an hour, you will end up with beautiful crispy chicken wings. Place the wings in a bowl big enough to be able to pour on the wing sauce of your choice.
Pour the Caribbean Trading Company’s gourmet wing sauce of your choice over the wings and toss them around. Serve these warm and decorate nicely with some chives or your herb of choice and enjoy! Yeah, mon!
- 3 dozen chicken wings
- salt and pepper to taste
- Habañero Mango Mayhem Wing Sauce 12 oz. (Medium) or Habañero Hellfire Wing Sauce 12 oz. (Extreme)
- chopped chives for garnish if you’re feeling up to it
- Preheat oven to 425 F degrees.
- Line a baking sheet with aluminum foil.
- Salt and pepper the wings and then place them on the baking sheet.
- Bake them for 45 min to an hour depending on how crispy you want them.
- Pour the wing sauce over the wings while they are hot and toss them around, making sure the wings are completly covered.
- Garnish with chives. Or, whatever.