This Banana Strawberry Split Pie recipe is a sweet little recipe that is perfect for hot summer nights or tropical living. It is very easy to make!
1 cup Caribbean Trading fudge sauce, flavor of your choice
1 9-inch chocolate cookie pie crust
1 ½ bananas, peeled and sliced
1 pint vanilla ice cream, softened
1 8-ounce can crushed pineapple, drained
2 cups sliced strawberries
1 cup whipping cream, whipped to peaks w/2 tablespoons powdered sugar
½ cup chopped walnuts
1. Spread hot fudge sauce over bottom of crust.
2. Arrange bananas over. Spoon ice cream over.
3. Cover and freeze 4 hours. (Can be prepared 1 day ahead.)
4. Spoon pineapple over ice cream. Arrange strawberries over.
5. Top with whipped cream. Sprinkle with nuts.