No products in the cart.
The St. Regis Bahia Beach has been open for just over two years now and it remains one of the brightest new stars in Puerto Rico’s resort portfolio. In the last couple of months, it was announced that the property had earned AAA’s Five Diamond Rating. According to the resort, “Since 2011, only five other hotels throughout the Caribbean islands have received the prestigious accolade, and The St. Regis Bahia Beach Resort is the only property in Puerto Rico to hold this honor as well. Furthermore, fewer than one-half percent of more than 31,000 properties recognized by AAA throughout the United States, Canada, Mexico, and the Caribbean are approved by the organization to have obtained this achievement.” Well, Bahia Beach is right in Caribbean Trading Company’s backyard and their Five Diamond rating comes as no surprise to us. We have worked with many corporate groups there so we have gotten the chance to see and explore the property a bit. From the lobby to the suites to the beautiful natural surroundings, the St. Regis Bahia Beach is truly impressive. Even the plant nursery they have behind-the-scenes is pretty amazing and we could spend hours (maybe days) exploring all of the plants they have growing.
The St. Regis Bahia Beach is a leader in luxury, and here is why:
- Features 139 luxurious guestrooms and suites with spectacular views.
- Remedé Spa and its exclusive skin care line, Laboratoire Remedé, offering a comprehensive menu of customized facial and body services. A convenient Fitness Center complements the Spa for a complete health experience.
- Savor Jean-Georges’ acclaimed cuisine at Fern Restaurant. Inspired by the flavors of the tropics, classic French cuisine, and Oriental dishes.
- Golf on the ocean-front Robert Trent Jones, Jr. golf course
- Private Beach: Located on a two-mile stretch of private beach and nestled between the El Yunque National Forest and the tranquil waters of the Espiritu Santo River. We personally have seen everything from manatees to all type of Herons and amazing fish.
- Nature Lover’s Sanctuary: Set on 483 pristine acres, the property is the first and only Gold-certified Audubon Signature Sanctuary in Puerto Rico, committed to preserving the resort’s surrounding nature.
- Bespoke Service: St. Regis’ legendary Butler Service
- Amazing On-site Activities: From fishing to paddle boarding, kayaking, scuba diving and snorkeling, there are so many great activities located on-property that take advantage of the wonderful natural assets the resort has. There is a huge lake system that allows for freshwater fishing and spin fishing.
So, if you’re planning a vacation to Puerto Rico, how do you know that the St. Regis Bahia Beach is right for you? Well, if you love bespoke quality customer service, one can’t ask for more than a Five Diamond Rating. If you are a culinary fan, then a visit to Jean George’s Fern restaurant is a must. But if you are a birdwatcher, fisherman, or nature lover in general, then this is the resort for you. Sure you can fish or bird watch in many areas of Puerto Rico, but even before the Resort opened, this area of the Island was already known for its’ rich biodiversity and amazing ecosystem. It is the merging of Rainforest, Ocean, Mangroves, river, and lakes and you will see a vibrant ecosystem in your stay there. And, if you are considering coming between February and September, you may also see the sea turtles laying eggs and hatching on the beach of the Resort! For more information on the resort, you can check out their website here; or you can take a look at their Bespoke Magazine for more in-depth articles about the resort Here
And of course, don’t forget to visit us at the Caribbean Trading Company Store when you visit for all your travel and souvenir/gifting needs! Click here to get directions on how to get to us (approximately 10 minutes from the Resort).
Liked this article? Join the Crew and Start the Journey! Connect with Us for News, Events, Lifestyle, and all things Caribbean by joining our Newsletter – Click Here to Join