No products in the cart.
This yummy little app hits all of the right spots to make for a WOW appetizer. The jerk barbecue sauce pairs perfectly with the bacon to put a Caribbean twist to this classic comfort food appetizer.
Serves: 40 appetizers
- 16 oz Hickory Smoked Bacon
- 40 frozen tater tots (deep fried or baked)
- ¾ cup Sweet n Smoky Jerk Wing sauce
- wooden picks
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees F.
- Line a baking sheet with parchment paper and place bacon in a single layer (you may have to use 2 baking sheets)
- Bake bacon for 20 minutes or just until cooked through but not yet crisp.
- Drain on a paper towel.
- Add new parchment paper to baking sheet and coat both sides of bacon with Jerk Sauce. Return to the oven for 2 to 3 minutes.
- Remove from oven and cool slightly.
- Cut bacon in half and wrap each half around a tater tot, securing with a wooden pick.
- Serve immediately.