No products in the cart.
This Coconut Lime shrimp recipe is made very easy by using Caribbean Trading Company’s Coconut Balsamic Vinegar. It provides that great coconut flavor, strong yet not overpowering. It adds some extra pizazz and complexity of flavor to this recipe. This recipe was provided by our very own Crew Member Noelia Ayala.
- 3/4 cup Caribbean Trading Coconut Balsamic Vinegar
- 3/4 cup Lime Olive Oil
- 1 Tbsp. garlic, minced
- 1 chili, finely chopped
- 1 Tbsp. cilantro, minced
- 1 Tbsp. fresh lime juice
- 1 lb. large shrimp, cleaned and deveined
- Salt & pepper to taste
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Combine the Coconut Balsamic vinegar, the Lime Olive Oil, chili, garlic, cilantro and lime juice in a dish.
- Marinate the shrimp in the mixture for 10-15 minutes, then season with salt and pepper.
- Lightly oil a baking dish and place shrimp in dish; bake for 5 minutes, or until done.
You may also place shrimp on presoaked wooden skewers and grill for 1-2 minutes per side, or until done