No products in the cart.
Serves 4 to 6 people.
This delicious Caribbean inspired cold pasta and seafood salad recipe is great to take to all your summer barbeques. It will sure impress all your friends and family, and give a Caribbean kick to your typical menu.
- 1½ tbsp. lemon juice
- 1 tbsp. olive oil
- 2 c. elbow macaroni, cooked
- ½ c. shrimp (cooked)
- ½ c. diced crab meat (cooked)
- ½ c. diced lobster meat (cooked)
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- 2 tbsp. green pepper, chopped
- 2 tbsp. roasted red peppers, chopped
- 2 tbsp. onion, chopped
- ½ c. celery, chopped
- ½ c. tomato, chopped
- ¼ c. stuffed olives, chopped
- 1 tsp. salt
- 1 tsp. coarse black pepper
- ½ c. salad dressing or Mayo
- 4-6 fresh pineapple rings, for garnish
To add a kick try adding 1 tbsp. Caribbean Trading Company On The Plank Garlic Habañero Crushed Pepper Sauce.
- Mix lemon juice, olive oil and combine with pasta.
- Chill several hours, stirring occasionally.
- Fold in Mayo or dressing and the rest of the ingredients. You can either serve immediately or chill for later.
- Before serving, arrange on top of crisp salad greens.
- Garnish with pineapple rings.
This article was written by Captain Tim and the Crew of Caribbean Trading Company.
Liked this article? Join the Crew and Start the Journey! Connect with Us for News, Events, Lifestyle, and all things Caribbean by joining our Newsletter – Click Here to Join